The Grooming Manual
The aging process cannot be stopped entirely. But humans have been searching for a Fountain of Youth for centuries. While that search has led to some rather iffy solutions (like poisonous Elixirs of Life), modern science has made real breakthroughs.
Want to improve your skincare routine with the best anti aging products for men? Make sure they include these proven-effective ingredients to help make your skin look its best.
DMAE is a natural substance that serves as a precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that causes muscles to contract and tighten under the skin.
Research shows that using DMAE leads to thicker, fuller skin that holds more moisture more effectively. Their conclusion was that “DMAE action is related to its effect on the dermis… and showed hydration effects on skin.”
Another investigation into the effects of DMAE concluded that “the benefits of DMAE in dermatology include a potential anti-inflammatory effect and a documented increase in skin firmness with possible improvement in underlying facial muscle tone.”
MSM is a compound composed of sulfur, oxygen, and methyl found in plants, superfoods, and your body. It penetrates the skin to soften and build elasticity.
Research has shown that MSM can strengthen keratin and improve collagen bundles thanks to the amino acid cystine. The University of Maryland reports that sulfur, such as that found in MSM, is effective for a variety of skin problems, many of which are related to skin discoloration.
This substance is renowned for its ability to hold tons of moisture. Even so, it doesn’t overload your skin with too much. Hyaluronic acid replenishes your skin’s outer layers with moisture so that they look and feel full and firm.
Research proves its long term results as well. After 30 days of using a product with hyaluronic acid, participants had decreased wrinkle appearance and less skin sagging. Some even saw better cheek volume and fuller lips.
You can add its benefits to your skincare routine with our Hyaluronic Acid Booster. Mix it in with your favorite face moisturizer or anti aging cream.
You probably remember aloe vera from when you got sunburns as a kid - but you may not know that it also has powerful anti-aging benefits. Like hyaluronic acid, aloe is a powerful moisturizer - but it works in different ways.
Aloe is packed with vitamins and nutrients that help you maintain ultra-moisturized, clear skin. They include:
- Vitamins and minerals: These include vitamins A, B, C, D, and E - all of which benefit the skin - along with minerals like magnesium, potassium, and zinc
- Glycosides: They promote cellular regeneration and have antihistamine properties
- Phytosterols: These are anti-inflammatory, help calm itchiness and irritation, promote skin elasticity, and help the skin keep its moisture over time.
- Polysaccharides: Their protective effects on the skin arm aloe vera with wound healing, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Polysaccharides and phytosterols make aloe vera an effective hydrator. Natural antioxidants help fight free radical damage and prevent future skin damage, which can help maintain a youthful appearance over time.
These are made of short strings of specifically arranged amino acids. They help your skin become more resilient against the aging process by restoring its own building blocks - including collagen. These are just some of the ways they help your skin:
- Boost collagen
- Regenerate tired skin
- Increase moisture and hydration
- Improve elastin synthesis
- Decrease inflammation
Add them to your skincare routine with our Protein Peptides Booster. You can apply it directly to your skin before using face moisturizer. Or it can be mixed in with your favorite anti-aging products to enhance their effects.
Plant Stems Cells
These cells serve as the raw material for all the other cells in a plant. They are extracted from plants and added to the best anti-aging products for men to remove anti-oxidants, stimulate your own skin cells, and protect your skin from sun damage. Plant stem cells are a key ingredient in our Repairing Night Serum - try it for yourself to see their benefits, including:
- Stimulate cell turnover
- Protect against sun damage
- Prevent wrinkles
- Promote the production of new collagen
- Provide photoprotective properties like sunscreen
- Increase skin elasticity
This is another antioxidant shown to control free radicals in your system and prevent the early onset of common signs of aging. It is also helpful in protecting the skin from long term sun damage. Vitamin C is one of the best anti-aging ingredients for men because its benefits include:
- Prevents acne and fights existing breakouts
- Banishes dark spots and other forms of hyperpigmentation
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Stabilizes the skin’s collagen and elastin
For the best results, use our Vitamin C Booster with your favorite anti-aging cream to enhance its benefits for your skin.
Jojoba oil is vitamin-rich and non-comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog your pores or make you look “oily” like many other options.
This is because jojoba oil is biomimetic - its composition is super close to your skin’s own sebum. In fact, jojoba oil and sebum are a 97% chemical match! This similarity allows the oil to penetrate deep into the skin rather than simply sitting on top like many oils with larger molecule sizes.
Additionally, jojoba is rich in a ton of vitamins and nutrients, including:
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is an antioxidant used by the upper and lower layers of the skin. It’s known to prevent sun damage by interrupting the process that breaks down collagen.
- Vitamin E: Also known as “tocopherol,” vitamin E is an oil-soluble antioxidant that can repair and treat the skin, helping with sun damage, scarring, and more.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps fight infections. Studies show that, if you don’t get enough of it, you’re much more likely to deal with acne and other infection-related skin concerns.
- Fatty acids: These make up a huge portion of cell membranes, which means that getting enough of them is critical for proper cell function. When it comes to skincare, this translates to skin that’s moisturized and healthy. On top of that, omega-3s can lower inflammation and strengthen your skin’s natural barrier, thereby helping prevent wrinkles, acne, and infection.
Glycolic acid is an AHA, or a natural exfoliant that’s derived from plants like sugar cane. It’s considered to be the most effective AHA because it has the smallest molecule size, which makes it easier for the skin to absorb.
AHAs work by loosening the intracellular “glue” that holds dead skin cells together. This exfoliates and speeds up the skin shedding process, which can ultimately:
- Allow other ingredients - like vitamin C and hyaluronic acid - to penetrate the skin more effectively
- Help reveal younger, healthier skin cells
- Fade dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Address blackheads, excess sebum, and other acne-causing blockages
- Over time, it can also visibly reduce lines and lead to younger-looking, more glowing skin.
Your Anti-Aging Routine
Use the best anti-aging products for men - made with the finest ingredients possible - to create a routine that works for you. By being consistent, you'll see a noticeable reduction in the common signs of aging - like wrinkles, crow’s feet, and fine lines.