Men's Skincare Tips for the Sensitive Skin Under Your Eyes
Your eyes are one of the first places where signs of aging begin to show. That’s because the skin under them is very thin and sensitive. So this is where you’re going to notice wrinkles, fine lines, sagging, discoloration, and all the other little things that add up to make you look older.
Quick disclaimer: the aim of pointing this out is not to age-shame anyone. Getting older also comes with all kinds advantages - life experience, deeper relationships, and the wisdom that young people just can’t improvise. But if you want to think and act like a mature man without necessarily having your skin look the part, you need these skincare tips for the sensitive skin under your eyes.
Use Eye Cream for Men
Eye cream is designed to target all of the issues that guys experience with this sensitive skin - wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, etc. So adding it to your skincare regimen is a must if you want to revitalize this age-revealing skin.
Before you rush out and purchase whatever product you see first in the drug store, consider the ingredients that pack the best punch when it comes to the skin around your eyes:
- Caffeine - Just like it perks up your energy levels, caffeine is great for perking up your skin too. It promotes improved circulation which helps eliminate the dark circles that make your eyes look aged and tired.
- Matrixyl 3000 - This blend of protein peptides has been specifically researched and proven to boost collagen production and reduce wrinkles when used regularly. More collagen production means tighter, firmer skin with noticeably fewer wrinkles.
- MSM - Found in spinach and other superfoods, methylsulfonylmethane is a naturally occurring nutrient that reduces age spots and improves skin pigmentation for less discoloration and a more even complexion.
- Hyaluronic Acid - There’s no better moisturizing ingredient for your skin than hyaluronic acid. It provides maximum hydration and prevents your skin from getting dried out - which could lead to more wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin C - The antioxidant effects of vitamin C make it a powerful anti-aging ingredient. It eliminates free radicals, reduces the effects of UV damage, and promotes collagen production - all of which are essential for keeping your skin youthful and healthy.
Our Restoring Eye Cream is packed with all these powerful ingredients. For the best results, apply it each morning and evening.
For even more anti-aging benefits, add our Restoring Eye Serum Treatment to your skincare routine. Offering your skin more hydration, nutrients, and collagen building ingredients will contribute to keeping that sensitive skin under your eyes looking great.
Promote Anti-Aging with a Healthy Lifestyle
You can’t totally undo the effects of an unhealthy lifestyle even with the best anti-aging products. But if you make wise choices about nutrition, exercise, and daily wellness, these products will contribute towards maintaining a youthful appearance. Here are some easy ways to keep your eyes looking great.
- Get Enough Sleep - It’s easier said than done, but it’s a must if you want to avoid dark circles, saggy eye bags, and wrinkles around your eyes. Your Restoring Eye Cream works along with your body’s natural regeneration cycle - which is dependent on a good sleep routine. If you want to look your best, make a commitment to getting 7-8 hours of sleep every night, no matter what.
- Avoid Sugar & Alcohol - Guys consume a ton of sugar and alcohol in beverages - and neither is doing your skin any favors. Sugar can lead to inflammation and alcohol dehydrates your skin. So keep these two to a minimum and drink plenty of water everyday for better hydration and better skin.
- Exercise Regularly - Staying active keeps you looking and feeling young. It promotes healthy skin, slows the aging process, and is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Don’t Use Tobacco - Smoking ruins your skin with time, no way around it. You’re massively diminishing the effectiveness of your anti-aging products if you smoke. Kick the habit and you’ll see a ton of health benefits beyond just better skin.